Wednesday, June 26
- Black Heritage Night: The Nationals will celebrate the contributions of African-Americans to the game of baseball and the community during their annual Black Heritage Night. Influential members of the black community will participate in the pregame ceremonies and a variety of performances are scheduled before the start of the game in Center Field Plaza and at the Miller Lite Scoreboard Walk. Pregame festivities include:
- Ceremonial First Pitch thrown by NBC4 Anchor Jim Vance
- Play Ball Announcement by Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholar Anna-Danielle Forsyth
- Starting 8 featuring future beneficiaries of the Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy from the Ward 7 Baseball Program
- Game Ball Delivery by Lieutenant General Thomas P. Bostick, US Army
- A presentation to surviving original Tuskegee Airmen including documented Airman William Fauntroy Jr., Aviation Cadet; Tuskegee Army Air Field, Alabama and documented Airman Edward Talbert, Maj retired; 332nd Bombardment Group Lockbourne Army Air Field, Ohio
- DC Fusion will perform at the Miller Lite Scoreboard Walk
- Urban Artistry will perform authentic urban dance styles in Center Field Plaza
- Videos will air throughout the game highlighting baseball greats in African American history, including a tribute to Jackie Robinson and an interview about the Negro Leagues with Emmy Award-winning sportscaster James Brown
- $1 Hot Dog Night Presented by Hatfield: Nationals fans will have the opportunity to purchase hot dogs for just $1 at participating concessions stands until the start of the sixth inning or while supplies last. Some restrictions apply.
- Get the Ball Rolling Baseball and Fit Clinic: The Nationals will join Coca-Cola in hosting the Live Positively: Get the Ball Rolling Baseball and Fit Clinic to promote active, healthy living among youth in the Washington, D.C. area. Children from the Prince George's County Boys and Girls Club and D.C. Parks and Recreation will take part in the baseball-themed, healthy lifestyle event, which will include participation from Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman. Participants will also enjoy a meet and greet with the Racing Presidents.
Thursday, June 27
- Men's Health Awareness Night: Legendary NASCAR champion and health and exercise enthusiast Terry Labonte joins the Washington Nationals on June 27th for Men's Health Awareness Night. Terry will be onsite on behalf of the "Drive For Five" campaign, a new disease education and awareness initiative aimed at encouraging men to take a more proactive approach to their health.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Visit nationals.com/waytogo for information on parking and additional routes to Nationals Park. To receive up-to-date WMATA service notifications on a mobile device, fans are encouraged to register for Alert DC at https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/.