The Washington Nationals today released new details about 2014 NatsFest, taking place at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center on Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Season Plan Holders will have exclusive access to the event for an entire hour (10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) before NatsFest opens to the general public at 11:00 a.m. For more information on becoming a Season Plan Holder and receiving exclusive benefits like this, visit nationals.com/2014.
More than 20 Nationals players and team personnel are expected to attend the fun-filled baseball festival including* Tyler Clippard, Ross Detwiler, Danny Espinosa, Gio Gonzalez, Scott Hairston, Bryce Harper, Ryan Mattheus, Tyler Moore, Ross Ohlendorf, Anthony Rendon, Tanner Roark, Sammy Solis, Steven Souza, Jr., Denard Span, Craig Stammen, Drew Storen, Stephen Strasburg, Zach Walters and Jayson Werth. Fans will also have the first opportunity to meet three of the team's newest additions, pitchers Doug Fister and Jerry Blevins, and manager Matt Williams. Nationals President of Baseball Operations and General Manager Mike Rizzo as well as team broadcasters Bob Carpenter, F.P. Santangelo, Charlie Slowes and Dave Jageler are also expected to be in attendance.
Open to fans of all ages, NatsFest will offer a variety of activities including:
- Q & A sessions with players and Nationals staff on various topics
- Exclusive interviews and game shows on the main stage
- Opportunities to take photos with players and team mascots
- A special Jr. Nats Kids area featuring Player Story Times and Kids Press Conferences
- Games, caricatures and interactive events and surprises
- Live demonstrations from Youth Baseball Academy and Nationals Summer Camps instructors
The event will also feature:
- Live broadcast by 106.7 The Fan, the team's official flagship radio station
- A Big League Lounge for fans 21 and over
- Opportunities to purchase the latest Nationals merchandise as well as game-used and autographed memorabilia
- Batting cages and inflatable games
- D.J. Stylus Chris spinning music throughout the day
Tickets purchased in advance at nationals.com/natsfest will cost $20 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under, with prices increasing to $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under the day of the event. Season Plan Holders will receive $5 off the entry fee when tickets are purchased in advance ($15 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under) or on the day of the event ($20 for adults, $10 for children 12 and under). Please note that all autograph vouchers are SOLD OUT; autograph voucher holders are encouraged to visit nationals.com/natsfest for important information.
For directions and parking information, including pre-pay parking options, visit the National Harbor website at http://nationalharbor.com/directory-parking/.
Only a few weeks remain to take advantage of fantastic deals on 2014 Season Plans! For a limited time, get up to $500 Bonus eCash free per seat with the purchase of a 2014 Season Plan. Existing Season Plan Holders are also eligible to receive $500 Bonus eCash free through the NatsFest Referral program. For information on these offers and more, call (202) 675.NATS(6287) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't miss a minute of Nationals baseball - become a Season Plan Holder today at nationals.com/2014!
*All player appearances are subject to change